Sunday, December 09, 2007

New England


Since I'm still getting some emails from folks looking for Pekiti-Tirsia in New England, this is who I personally recommend:

Guro William Schultz
Authorized Instructor: Pekiti-Tirsia Kali under Tuhon Leo T. Gaje & Maginoo Tim Waid.
Full Instructor (4th Dan/Guro) Under Guro John Daniels in: Arnis De Mano & Daga Say Daga
and Muay-Lao Thai Boxing
Private Student Of Ajarn Steve Wilson in:
Sirisute Muay Thai, Muay Thai Boran, Muay Thai Kacheuk & Krabi-Krabong
Assistant Instructor Under Sifu Al Dacascos in: Doce Pares/Tobosa Kali-Eskrima

www.mongrelcombativearts.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Komusta my friend,

Thank you for the props. I've been pretty much keeping a low profile over here and training hard with my guys. Just an FYI, my new website is up. Still working on it but it's there=
mongrelcombativearts.com

Hope all is well and you're kicking "A" out there in the big "D".

William

guro jeff davidson said...

William it is a pleasure to hear from you. You didn't even have to tell me you're training hard!

I'll talk to you soon Bro.